Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welp, I haven't written in a while...

So, it's been quite a while since I have written. Since my last blog, I went home to Benton for a couple of weeks. This was an interesting experience. I went home to work, and it was good. I worked, what seemed like- my butt off, then got to hang out with Christopher for a total of SEVEN DAYS!! The next week I worked some more.

During this time, I also watched Colton, Chris, Hannah, Jared, and Kelly (not sure on the spelling) graduate. I FINALLY got back to Jonesboro in time to not get to swim.Our dag-gum pool wasn't open for like a million years.

  • I got to, I'm saying that phrase loosely, start school on Monday. School was/is good, I have just been doing a lot. Here is a short list of this weeks activities:
  • Start school (including getting to school super early, because I didn't have all the needed materials.
  • I also had to do a lot of busy work for ASU, in order to actually attend the school this summer.
  • I also got to "deal" with my car. It just wouldn't start. It worked on a jumpstart, but that's the only way it will start.
  • Thank GOODNESS the incredible Joe Deeter worked his all powerful magic on my car, and got it fixed. This was such a blessing because I have no money.
  • I have also been searching and searching for a job here. There is apparently no need for help from Mollie Black here in the boro. Whatever. I know that God has something in the plans for me, and it will work out.
I have been super sad lately. Christopher is gone from me!! He is working camp with almost all complete strangers to me. He has like zero service and we can never talk. It was super hard at first, but it's getting easier. It is just hard when we don't really get each other....or when we don't really understand what each other's day even includes. This is the only way I even really know what's up with him.

Well, I really have like tons and tons more to say, but I'm about to watch "He's just not that into you" with the girls. (which is funny)

Lastly, I get to hang out with all my friends and have a wonderful weekend this weekend. It all starts tomorrow at 1. Then I get to go on a date with my incredible, wonderful, extremely good looking boyfriend. Then hang out, wedding/dancing/hangout, then drive, cookout, sleep....then back to school.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense because I have no time to even read this again.

Peace.

0 comments: