Tuesday, May 12, 2009

College LiveText

I do not enjoy "college livetext". It is this database for Education majors at ASU. I do not understand the though behind this....Students are to pay over $100 for it, and are required to upload every silly paper, reflection, and project onto this thing. Then before we can graduate, someone goes through and looks at our work. We are told throughout the years that this database of our information (that can be shared with professors and other users of livetext) will be helpful as we begin to teach. ONE PROBLEM...our subscription for this program runs out right after we graduate. How will this be helpful to us, unless we pay more money to renew the subscription! AHA! Colleges are all money-making scams, even the part this claims to be helping us.
I could seriousy go on and on about this ridculousness, but it's pointless. Plus, I'm in the library and it's about to close.
I'm off to a night of fun with my church, and praying about our future and those in this fine city.

There is much more to come, don't worry.
Mollie B.

0 comments: