Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meh Meh Meh

So, today is schmaybe not my favorite day ever. A lot has happened lately...I moved out of my campus apartment, and into a big girl apartment! It was a pretty long process, and will continue to be so, but I think this is going to be a great home. I'm excited to see God work through this apartment. What else has happened?....well, I am done with school for the semester, and I did pretty well. I have approximately a month before I'm back in school until I graduate. I don't mind though, I'm really enjoying school now, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Okay, so why is today not a "good" day?... you may ask. Well, it's graduation for pretty much all my friends today, and that signifies a lot for me. I will watch pretty much everybody I "came into college with" walk across that platform and receive a diploma....not the lest depressing thing I have ever done. More than that though, Christopher is about to leave for the summer. I know, whatever, I'll be fine, but it's still not fun. I will miss him, but I'm blessed to have great friends, a great church, school, and HOPEFULLY a job soon.
Last thing, today is a little less bad, however, because my sister is getting her PUPPY today. (sorry to scream, I'm just excited for her).
So...here is today.
1. Goodbye to boyfriend
2. Goodbye to friends
3. HELLO TO OLLIE!!

0 comments: